The award will be given annually to alumni who have distinguished themselves professionally, brought honor to Culver-Stockton College, and/or made significant contributions of time and philanthropy to the college and/or their community.
- Achievement - distinguished human service to the college, their
community and/or their profession.
- Service – for specific distinguished and meritorious service to the college,
their church and/or their community.
- Recognition – acknowledgement of an alumni’s contribution and
involvement to the mission of the college and the alumni
The true measure of a college’s greatness can be found in the achievements of its alumni. Many of the Culver-Stockton College alumni have made exceptional contributions to their profession, community, and/or the college. The college and the alumni association are proud to honor our outstanding alumni through the distinguished alumni award.
Must be a graduate of C-SC and have been out of college at least 10 years.
- Be present to accept the award at Homecoming.
- Attained extraordinary distinction and success in his or her profession or life.
Please submit nominations by May 1
For a print version click here (pdf).